Friday, April 26, 2013

My doll collection Part III - Porcelain dolls

The moving of  part III of my Doll Collection....

June 6, 2009

Hi everyone,

Today it's my Porcelain dolls parade....

The art of making Porcelain dolls have existed during the Victorian Era and continue to be the most widely collected dolls of young as well as young at heart ( like me).

Porcelain dolls became popular at the beginning of the 19th century. Exquisite Porcelain dolls come draped with sateen embellished with ruffles, lace and faux pearls. They come in sizes, small to larger dolls that can sit and stand.

My Porcelain Dolls from smallest (2.5"inches) to biggest (25" inches tall)


Ballerinas
Costumed Dolls

Angels
Swinging doll

Michaella

Vanessa
Isabella
This is Danica
My favorite porcelain doll, I called her Abigail

Gabrielle

Franzell

This is Amber
This was given to me by my sister's mother in law from Canada, she have scratch on her face (she was accidentally dropped) , that's why I took her picture on side view only.
Sabrina

Eliana

Prathia is her name
I have a Nun too
Sister Clavel
Bianca is her name

I called them Alejandro and Alexandrea
The largest one - 25" inches tall and her name is Peachy

@^___^@

No comments: