Friday, April 2, 2010

The Holy Week Procession in Baliwag

On our way home from my friends house, I saw that there were so many floats gathering near the Church.

Yes there's a procession tonight. I took some photo's again and a very short video before the procession start. It's more now that last year but still I didn't captured them all. So tired running after the other floats, didn't notice that I've been walking around for long hours. There's still sun light when I started taking photos and it's so dark already when I ended and I can't even walked fast because there were lots of people blocking my way.



Sermon in the mountain

Teasing Jesus

The wedding in Cana Galilea (see the Jars)

Jesus announces His death

Jesus changed image

Jesus visited Marta and Maria's house in Betania


Mary Magdalene wiped Jesus feet with perfume

Jesus and the Samaritan

Jesus healed the blind

Lazaru's resurrection


Jesus enters Jerusalem

Weeping in Jerusalem

Cleaning the Temple

Jesus bids farewell to His mother

The last supper

The washing of His apostles feet

Praying in the garden of Gethsemane


Sorrowful Jesus in the garden

Judas betrayed Jesus

Jesus healed the ear of Malco that cut by St. Peter

The captured of Jesus

Jesus and Anas

Jesus and Pontius Pilate

2nd time Jesus faced Pontius Pilate

Choosing between Jesus and Barabas


Washing hands of Pontius Pilate

Asking Him predictions

Crowning with thorns

Mocking Jesus

No comments: