Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy mothers day!!!


Actually I'm a day late to greet here, but still I wanted to ...

Happy Mother's Day to every woman who shares the maternal energies that help to shape the lives of those she loves.

Mothers should be honored not only today but every day, believing that she is the ultimate symbol of family harmony and unity. Pray for all mothers that she will be bless more with health, healing, virtue, happiness and power to carry on all difficulties of life.

And being a mother I want to share this to you, that I know all mothers prayed too:

My Children
Author Unknown

As my children were born,

I wanted them to be perfect.

(See my Mycah @ 1 wk.old she knows how to smile and focus on camera already)

When they were babies,

I wanted them to smile

and be content playing with their toys.


I wanted them to be happy

and to laugh continually instead of crying

and being demanding.


I wanted them to see the beautiful side of life.


As they grew older,

I wanted them to be giving instead of selfish.


I wanted them to skip the terrible twos.

I wanted them to stay innocent forever.


As they became teenagers,

I wanted them to be obedient

and not rebellious, mannerly and not mouthy.


I wanted them to be full of love,

gentle and kind-hearted.


"Oh, God, give me a children like this"
was often my prayer.


And He did.

3 comments:

Ida said...

Congratulations on your Mother's Day. You have beautiful and talented children and I think God knew when he gave them to you that you would be the mother they needed.
Take care
Ida

LENY said...

Thanks a lot Dear Ida,

And I'm sure what ever I did good to my children you do the same to yours.

God bless you more,

love leny

Ida said...

Dear Leny,
Long time - not seen on the blog. Miss you

Ida