Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Books


These are some of my inspirational books and one of my favorite Christian author is Joyce Meyer. I like her teachings. I like her straight talks. She has no feelly touchy passage and going around the bush.

I must admit that there are times that I'm wanting to quit and give up, so discouraged, so negative, depressed, so fainthearted.

But everytime I read her books, it freshen up my mind and heart. She made me more a positive person. Deepen my faith and leads me further in my walks with our Lord Jesus Christ.

Her books made me stronger when facing everyday difficulties of my life and became less prone to depression.

Remembering her words made me remain calm, really calm and control myself in the turbulence of life. And even being nice to others even they are so rude to me.

I learn to enjoy the hardship, to have joy, smile and even make some jokes to my children in the midst of difficulties, remembering that all this troubles producing something good in us.

I hope you too do the same.... be positive.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Leny,
Glad to see your new articles.
I see you have started a new design with the notes at the end of the articles. That is great, and it sums up the writing.
Depression is hard to handle and it paralyze everything if it gets a grip on you. But I have found, that faith in Jesus brings a perspective to life that is a cure for depression and difficult situations. Through prayer and trusting that he will be with me all days; I have endured some horrid times in life. You are a model for your children and when they see how much you have endured and accomplished I'm sure they will be strong in life too. You brighten the life you live and in that way you encourage those around you. That is something you can be proud of.
Ida

LENY said...

Hi Ida,

You're so observative, you notice my notes. Thanks you like it.

I have 3 kids depending on me, so I must be strong, if not we're all be a mess.

Thanks Ida, our computer line runs out again, I can't blog daily now.I'm just renting here in internet cafe for an hour. So sad...