Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sept. of my babies

7 - As usual with spaghetti, ice cream and small mango cake, we just simply celebrate the 15th b-day of my youngest.


8 – Again my youngest was recognized as one of the top 10 in Third yr. high school level for the first quarter.


16 – Stephannie’s Educational Field Trip in
- UP Los Banos – to IRRI (International Rice and Research Institute) and in Dairy Training And Research Institute – to view in actual how to pasteurized milk and the production of cheese.


-Letty’s Buko Pie – observed how to make a buko (young coconut) pie.
- Coca Cola Bottlers
– where they learned how the coca cola started and where it came from and seen the production of different kinds of cola.
- Enchanted Kingdom
– an amusement park where they enjoyed a lot experiencing the adventure inside.



17 - Every year, since my son started going to school, I always joined with their field trips, but it’s been 2 years now that I was always left behind coz their big now and I want them to be confident

Mycah’s field trip:

In - Bantayog ng mga Bayani
- Gardenia - Gardenia – the company that produces the tasty bread that you can see in every breakfast table of Filipinos.
- and she took these photos from Bio Research

an
- Enchanted Kingdom- And lastly in Enchanted Kingdom – same as her Ate Steph she really enjoyed all the adventures inside with no fear she experienced all the rides.


Hmmmnnn My Mycah said , her admirers exchange seats with the others just to be seated besides her.




21 – my Stephannie’s volleyball team competed for the Bulprisa but sad to say they
got only the 4th place.



My Stephannie is always busy, from Monday to Friday school days, Saturday –practicing volley and then even Sundays she‘s practicing drumming (they form a band group now). Her complexion now is so dark but she never reduce weight though she‘s always tired. It’s good that she didn’t join this year in presidential election for the whole college level. She was the president when she was in 1st year and in 2nd year, now she’s in her 3rd yr, she quit the presidential (no more headaches). She said her study now is harder and harder so she wants to concentrate.

23 – Stephannie won the 1st place in poster making. On Oct. 14th she gonna compete again for the Provincial competition.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Leny,
I have answered your two comments on my Blog, but maybe you haven't seen it.
I commented on your article before this in my Blog. I think the "Three things ... are beautiful and thought-provoking. In life we can be lost in many minor matters but when it comes to important things we sometimes discover them when they are lost.
I haven't done much writing on my blog lately; not having anything to say really, but some articles will come when I get the time.
You have wonderful children and they make you proud I'm sure. My son has been engaged to a lovely girl and they are planing to marry next year. I'm happy for them and hope they will be happy together.
Hope you are doing fine. I'm looking in on your Blog every day although I might not say hello every day. I have bookmarked almost all of those blogs you have linked and I stop by and watch how creative they all are. I don't have many visitors but I keep on writing whenever something comes to mind that might be of courage for somebody else if they happen to find the Blog.
Take care
Ida

LENY said...

Hi Ida,

Congratulation to your son, I hope they will live happily together forever and give you lots of grandchildren :)

I envied you, my son is turning 25 this Jan. but still a very virgin man. Haven't experience to have a girlfriend yet, he's so naive but he's so intelligent (his sisters called him a walking encyclopedia).He's not an outgoing person, don't want to associate with others, he just want to stay home always and be with his sisters.

Thanks for keep on coming and don't work to hard, always look after yourself.

Love, Leny