Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hello Ktity - Acsessories

Hi, today I'm showing one of my collection or obsession.



A Hello Kitty character.

Though you may say that I'm too old for this, but I really don't care, I love this character so much. Though I love Mickey Mouse too, he's ranking #2 in my fav. characters and #3 is Tweety bird :D

It's so hard to find a Hello Kitty product here in the Philippines before. Now we can buy it any where but mostly made in China. It's so seldom to see a Hello Kitty product that's made from it's original maker, Sanrio from Japan. And once you see it, the price is so high but because I so fascinated , I'm happy to have it.

Our assorted bags, coin purse, wallets and pouches...












Mycah's watches and bracelets



Anklet and rings (see, "Market" poses too)


Necklaces





Earrings


My mobile chain, an 18k gold HK pendant with swarovski glass and gold plated balls.


Remember my initial JL, if not go back to
http://mychikara.blogspot.com/2009/04/lenys-byj-necklace.html


hello kitty glitter

Next issue I'll post my HK kitchen *^_^*

No comments: