Friday, December 11, 2009

My Christmas Decor

Filipinos enjoy decorating their homes not only with star lanterns but also with all sorts of Christmas decors. Brightly colored ornaments are hung inside and out.

Like me I enjoy so much decorating my home. Though it took for me several days to finish and so tiring. But every time I finished putting my decors, I feel fulfilled (not so much this time, I can't find my Xmas flowers in my stocks), my exhaustion and tiredness vanished.

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

They said the motive this year is color green but I prefer to put back the basic colors. I'm done with all red, pink, blue and all white. Last year I'm in all white and silver.

See also my photo in my profile, it was taken last Christmas.

Every year I change my color motive, I sold my 3 Xmas tree, 4" and 6" tall and my white one and some decors during my garage sales last November. Then I bought 7" tall slim pencil type tree to minimize the space. That's the only new item I have this Christmas and the rest are all oldies.


I made this angels last 2002, still they're ok.







Usually before, the father of my children put 10,000 yen every socks for my 3 children,but since their father no longer coming home,
I can fill it only some chocolates and peso bill, yen no more.



I made that curtain too (a fan like valance) and actually I can't find
my draperies so I just use the Green one that pairs for my sunflower motive and put a poinsettia tie backs.

Few gifts, still not done shopping yet.



My Nativities






See who's on the frame.







My stand clock with small Santas
.



In the kitchen

My Xmas China wares and mugs are out again.








Outside (In the terrace)


zwani.com myspace graphic comments

No comments: