Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome 2013

Welcome...



Since yesterday, I can't send my greetings, our Internet connection's "super, dooper, mega" slow.
It took many hours to open, to upload and send.


Actually I'm just sharing my simple cake but photo's so bad, no flash, he he.

And aside from my new Hello Kitty bonnet that was given to me just yesterday by Stephannie, you can't see clearly my hair. Well it just about my hair, yes, my hair was cut short again. For 3 long years I let my hair grow but now I'm done with my long hair style.

I have absolutely no regrets. I've save much shampoo & conditioner. My hair now  dries in few minutes and I can style it in just few strokes of a brush and of course hair fall reduced.

So happy to think how much time I've saved getting ready for work or any event that I'm going to attend… really no regrets about what I've done.

Some say men love women with long hair, for young ones yes, but for my age it doesn't matter and I don't care anymore, what is important I love me more and I have to take care of myself too.

Anything I do with joy will not run me down but build me up & refresh me. It's New Year again so I must have a new look too. And I've regained the confidence I once had.

How about you? Have you done something new too?

Again, Happy New year everyone, best wishes for your health, wealth, happiness, success, and peace of mind.




1 comment:

Ida said...

Wish you all the best for the New Year and hope work isn't too hard on you.
Ida