Thursday, April 7, 2011

Brain Exercise

Schooling keeps my children so busy with their assignments, projects and lots of school activities.But during vacation or summertime, what to do?

Well, it's time to catch up on special family bonding moments by going or having a trip or doing something together. And one of the best thing I thought we can do is to play some board games.

It's not just fun to play board games but is also a good form of mental workout or a memory booster and bonding activity.

It actively uses the mind to think. Study shows that regularly performing mental activities improves longevity and brain function.


Scrabble game board is our fav.

Answering or solving crossword puzzles and Sudoku too are known to relax you and stimulate the mind.

Though I took Accountancy and like numbers, my Mycah always finish first to answer the Sudoku quiz than I ( but she hates Mathematics, huh)


Text Twist is nice too.


No comments: