Monday, February 14, 2011

God hears me again

Last day I received a message from "My Space" acct. Somebody's offering me a job abroad with good payments, food allowance and accommodation, day offs and vacation every 3 months and with other benefits.

I thought of accepting it and my children agreed. But my heart is already breaking to think that I'm leaving them. I'm so confused.

I pray to to our dearest God that if it's really meant for me to accept the job, then "Please sent me sign..."

You know what, the next day when I opened the site to send a reply (of accepting the offer), the message was lost. I tried several times to find it but it's really gone.

I cried.... yes I cried not because it was lost and I regret but because God hears me.

2 comments:

Ida said...

God will open other possibilities for you. Hold on to faith in him and he will NEVER fail you

Thanks also for commenting on my blog
Ida

LENY said...

Thanks Ida, you boost my motivation to keep holding on and fight.