Saturday, September 11, 2010

Calling Him at the last moment

One time last summer, when we’re newly moved here in our place, I was so busy cleaning and fixing our things down stairs.

My new neighbor (again, she loves to disturb me) came and had chat with me. It’s summer and sooo, so, so, so hot and I’m so tired and all in sweat.

While my neighbor kept on talking, I felt something strange in me. First I felt like vomiting and then dizziness, next my sense of hearing seems like I’m boarding on a plane. Then my eyes were blocking out and headache.

I made an alibi to my neighbor, told her that I have to go up stairs and prepare for our lunch. She said “OK, perhaps you’re hungry that’s why you look so pale”. Therefore she noticed that am not feeling well that moment.

I was really in bad condition, that when I started to climbed up the stairs, I can’t step my foot anymore it’s so heavy and can’t see anything. Seems that I wanted to pass out, but I tried to crawl to the stairs and thought of my 3 children and prayed to the Lord that if I die, please not now.

I’m half way of the stairs when my youngest saw me and asked me what happened. I don’t know why, but in trembling voice, I just asked her to get me very cold water.

Then before she gets the water she called her big bro to help me. My son helped me sat on the sofa and asked him to open the strongest electric fan and I drunk the iced water that my youngest gave me.

And miraculously after drinking the iced cold water I felt that it seems I was showering under the icy falls. All of my senses came back and felt fine and only slight headache remains but later it’s gone too.

They said I suffered heat struck. If I didn’t force myself to go up stairs and w/o the fast help of my children, I might die instantly at that moment.

At my age, I’m still a very healthy person, never suffered any major illness. But with that kind of attack, it’s so frightening because I’m not ready yet to leave my children behind. Still they are enduring when their father abandoned us, specially my son.

I thanked God so much that He hears me again.

Calling God even at the last moment is so powerful. Believe me.

2 comments:

Ida said...

Oh, Leny

I almost started to cry. I felt so sad to think of you not being around. Oh, dear; so much emotion.
I hope you are well now and please take care of yourself.
I wonder if I could use your picture on my Blog. You picture says what I have said many time to the Lord. He has been amazing in his "rescue actions" through my life.

LENY said...

Hi Ida Dear,

Worry no more, God is always around ..^_^..

Pls go ahead, you can use all my art and photos, I really trust you , you know.